Our store operates in Wellington, New Zealand, and all transactions are processed in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and include GST (sales tax) of 15%, with the exception of donations. Our secure server software uses industry-standard SSL encryption technology. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypts, or encodes, your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address so this information would be rendered unreadable should someone try to intercept it.
Goods supplied through the webshop are purchased on a firm sale basis. Please choose carefully, and check your order details before making payment. Returns will not be accepted for any change of mind purchase. If you receive an incorrect or faulty product, please immediately contact us prior to returning the item and we will arrange, as appropriate, either a goods exchange or a refund. Goods will not be accepted for return or refund without prior authorisation, and/or that are later than 30 days after you receive the goods. To assist with processing the return, please also return the original packaging. If your order is lost during delivery, we will send you a replacement (depending on product availability) once the maximum delivery time has expired. We ask that you contact your local mail centre before contacting us in case your order is being held. All replacement items for lost / damaged products will be shipped at our cost. Credit card refunds will be processed within 5 working days of our receipt of the goods, but may take longer than that to appear on your credit card statement. Please note that cheque refunds require a long processing time. If you cancel your order after it has been shipped, the above policy will apply. If you wish to query your final payment, please contact us.
National Theatre for Children and National Arts Festival for Children and Young People
- Tickets are issued as general admission and are subject to availability. Tickets are non-refundable. We will endeavour to transfer tickets where ever possible but we are unable to guarantee exchanges
- Capital E reserves the right to alter without notice any advertised schedule, artist or event
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. Safety requirements mean everyone, including babies, must have a ticket
- Tickets for under- two’s sharing a seat with an adult are free
- We will endeavour to sit groups together but this may not always be possible. Some venues may include seating on the floor
- Prices include GST and are in NZ dollars. Tickets can not be on-sold for a different amount. All internet bookings through the Capital E website will incur a booking fee and if you wish to have tickets posted out there is a $1 postage fee
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event
- Cameras, audio and video recorders and/or in the theatres
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the venue’s terms and conditions
- Entry may be lost/damaged if the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from Capital E or other authorised points of sale
- Ticket holders attending the event do so at their own risk including loss or damage to personal property
- Capital E will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and with reasonable notice
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Capital E will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
The Experience Wellington and Capital E Child Protection Policy can be found here.