- Transactions & Returns Policy
- Public Ticketing Policy
- Competitions Policy
- 2018 April School Holiday Raffle terms & conditions
Our store operates in Wellington, New Zealand, and all transactions are processed in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and include GST (sales tax) of 15%, with the exception of donations which are tax free.
Goods supplied through the webstore are purchased on a firm sale basis. Please choose carefully, and check your order details before making payment. Returns will not be accepted for any change of mind purchase. If you receive an incorrect or faulty product, please contact us immediately prior to returning the item and we will arrange, as appropriate, either a goods exchange or a refund. Goods will not be accepted for return or refund without prior authorisation, and / or that are later than 30 days after you receive the goods. To assist with processing the return, please also return the original packaging. If your order is lost during delivery, we will send you a replacement (depending on product availability) once the maximum delivery time has expired. We ask that you contact your local mail centre before contacting us in case your order is being held. All replacement items for lost / damaged products will be shipped at our cost. Credit card refunds will be processed within 5 working days of our receipt of the goods, but may take longer than that to appear on your credit card statement. Please note that cheque refunds require a long processing time. If you cancel your order after it has been shipped, the above policy will apply. If you wish to query your final payment, please contact us.
National Theatre for Children + National Arts Festival for Children and Young People – Public Ticketing
- Tickets are issued as general admission and are subject to availability. Tickets are non-refundable. We will endeavour to transfer tickets where ever possible but we are unable to guarantee exchanges
- Capital E reserves the right to alter without notice any advertised schedule, artist or event
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. Safety requirements mean everyone, including babies, must have a ticket
- Tickets for under- two’s sharing a seat with an adult are free
- We will endeavour to sit groups together but this may not always be possible. Some venues may include seating on the floor
- Prices include GST and are in NZ dollars. Tickets can not be on-sold for a different amount. All internet bookings through the Capital E website will incur a booking fee and if you wish to have tickets posted out there is a $1 postage fee
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event
- Cameras, audio and video recorders are not permitted in the theatres
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the venue’s terms and conditions
- Entry may be refused if the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from Capital E or other authorised points of sale
- Ticket holders attending the event do so at their own risk including loss or damage to personal property
- Capital E will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and with reasonable notice
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Capital E will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- Capital E, part of Wellington Museums Trust, trading as Experience Wellington, will be known as The Promoter within these terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition, the entrant must follow all steps detailed in the competition form or social network post. This automatically gains you entry into the draw for the competition stipulated.
- The Promoter has the right to deny entry to any entrant who has not complied with the steps detailed in the form or social post.
- Only one entry into the draw per person.
- The promotion is not open to schools, clubs, or businesses – only individuals can enter.
- The promotion is not open to any individual associated with The Promoter. This includes:
– staff and immediate family members of The Promoter and all organisations that are part of Experience Wellington
– any individual in a business that supplies to Capital E, which includes individuals directly involved in shows or events organised by Capital E.
– staff from agencies or partners already receiving complimentary tickets
- The winners will be drawn once the competition has closed; specific competition closing details are listed on the competition entry post.
- The winner will be notified via social network, email or phone or any contact detail that the winner has supplied.
- The prize draw is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- The names of any individuals under the age of 18 who are involved in any Capital E prize draws will not be released in any way.
- Third party terms and conditions for the prizes apply.
- Travel and other incidental costs associated with claiming the prizes, are the responsibility of the winner/s.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- In the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond The Promoter’s control, The Promoter has the right to replace the original prize with one of the same or higher value.
- The Promoter and their agents are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of the promotion or accepting or using the prize.
- By entering the promotion, entrants accept the terms and conditions stated above.
- The Society/ registered charity is Experience Wellington. The organiser of the raffle is Capital E.
- Eligibility: Employees of Capital E and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Entry is $3 per ticket or 4 tickets for $10
- Dates: The raffle sales close on Saturday 12 May 2018 at 3.30pm. The individual prize draw will take place on Monday 14 May 2018 at 10am in the Capital E Play Space.
- Prize: The first name drawn will be the winner. The winning prize consists of a gift pack consisting of the following: 2 x children’s Hunters Element fleece tops, Ashton brand Ukulele with soft case, Duo Photography family photoshoot voucher, Crayola products, Gecko Press book selection, Wellington Apothecary hand cream, Libertine Blends tea selection, Wellington Chocolate Factory chocolate selection, Fergs Kayaks family climbing pass, Okewa Rainwear voucher, 8 x animal stamps, Havana Coffee gift set. There is one gift pack available to win.
- Winner will be drawn by random draw.
- Winner notification: The winner will be contacted using details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within 2 working days Capital E reserves the right to redraw the prize. Prize must be collected from Capital E, 4 Queens Wharf, Wellington.
- The Organiser’s decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Not redeemable: The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
- Information: By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by the Organiser and that the Organiser or promotional partners may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
- Information: By entering the competition, winners agree to being contacted by Capital E on occasion for fundraising and promotional purposes.
- Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by them pursuant to paragraph 12.
- No Liability: The Organiser and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.