Terms and Conditions for the Ngā Taniwha o Mua Giveaway.
New Zealand residents only.
- To be in the draw you must:
- Follow our Facebook page – Capital E
- Like the competition post
- Comment on the post with who you know would love this prize
Entries close 7pm, Monday 15 August.
One entry into the draw per parent/caregiver.
Prize winner will be notified via Facebook Messaging.
Prize winners must present a Facebook message to the Capital E front desk and collect their prize on site.
Prizes must be claimed by Monday 12 September.
No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- This giveaway excludes all staff from Experience Wellington
Contest not affiliated with Instagram or Facebook.
The pack is suitable for tamariki ages 2 – 7 and includes:
- Ngā Taniwha I Te Whanga-Nui-Ā-Tara book by Moira Wairama
- The Taniwha of Wellington Harbour book and CD by Moira Wairama
- 11 x Knitted sea creatures (4 x small fish, 3 x big fish, 1 x shark, 1 x stingray, 1 x octopus and 1 x seagull)
- Sea life stacking blocks
- Ngā Taniwha o Mua wearable cape (similar to the ones currently in Ngā Taniwha o Mua)
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating an agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.