The Story Studio Live Aotearoa team have some requirements to make it the best live-streamed performance possible at your school.
Performance Area Requirements:
- A staff member will need to meet our technician/MC Tadhg on arrival. Please show Tadhg where the performance area is, and help with raising the screen when required.
- Our screen will not fit in a classroom and will need to be in a school hall.
- There must be a performance area of 6 meters wide x 3 meters deep.
- The screen is 3.1 meteres in height
- The ability to close blinds/curtains across windows for optimum projection
- Provide access to four-to-five electrical power points within 10-20 metres of the performance space.
- It is best for the screen to be on a raised stage but not required.
- Ākonga will be sitting on the floor for the performance – no chairs needed!
- For safety reasons, an area around the technical equipment will be off limits to ākonga.
Access to school hall:
- Please make sure that there is parking for one large van with clear access to unload the equipment. Access will need to include:
- An accessible concrete pathway and ramp to the performance space
- Doorway entrance 1.2 meters wide (minimum)
- Elevator access if necessary
- Please provide your WIFI and password to Tadhg to support with the livestream
- Provide access to four-to-five electrical power points within 10-20 metres of the performance space. We’ll bring our own power boards (multi-boxes).
- An area outside close to the performance space with clear air space for our Starlink unit to create a clear connection. Please see the image attached for an idea of our unit setup.