By purchasing a place in a Capital E workshop, you are agreeing to the below Terms and Conditions and Image and Work Created Permissions
Terms and Conditions
- Workshops will only go ahead under COVID-19 Alert Level 1 or under. If COVID-19 Alert Level rises to Level 2, Capital E will contact all bookers regarding possible postponement, cancellation and refunds of bookings.
- Once your booking has been processed you will be contacted by us either via phone or email. If you have not heard from us after three working days please contact us on 04 913 3740
- We require minimum numbers for our workshops to go ahead
- Children doing two workshops in the same day must be collected between each workshop
- Payment is required at time of booking
- Cancellations made up to three days before the start date of the workshop are entitled to the full amount retained as Capital E credit.
- Cancellations within three days of the start date of the workshop are not entitled to any refund.
- On the day of the workshop, please phone us by 8.30am if your child cannot attend the workshop for any reason.
- Due to allergies please ensure any food your child brings on the day is nut free.
- We reserve the right to remove any child from a course/workshop if they prevent the rest of the class from learning and enjoying themselves.
Image and Work Created Permission
- Due to the nature of this workshop your child and they work they create may be photographed or videoed and said images/recordings may be uploaded to the internet.
- These images/recordings will be kept for archival purposes and may be used in publicity and marketing campaigns by Capital E.
- Your child will not be named if the photograph is used for the purposes outlined above, and the images and video will remain the property of Capital E.
- Video credits will use first names only.