Our Creative Playspace at Capital E is home to some wonderful gifts, perfect for children of all ages. Located in the heart of the creative capital, you’ll find a great selection of brilliant books and activities for children & young people, published by Gecko Press.
Pop in and let the kids explore while you grab a coffee, check out our upcoming programme and get your nose stuck into stories you may be interested in buying and begin a life-long passion for books, books, wonderful books!
- Monday – Saturday: 9.30am – 3.30pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
IN STOCK NOW
Illustrated chapter books
- POO BUM – I love Poo Bum, because I get to say Poo Bum.
- TICKLE MY EARS – It’s a sweet, interactive book for little ones. Perfect for under twos and always a hit before bedtime when children get to help put Little Rabbit to bed before drifting off themselves.
- THE NOISY BOOK – it’s colourful and funny and is my go to gift for new mums.
- TIMELINE – this book is a beautiful visual visit through the history of the world. I can’t wait to see the new activity book that goes with it.