We realise that sometimes your goal, your objective, your learning intention is just to enjoy each others company, and have fun! During a busy day in Wellington, some groups like to run around in a dark space, shooting each other with fake lazer-guns… some groups like to go indoors and climb giant imitation rock walls… and some groups will even throw on a life-jacket, jump in a small water craft, and pit their strength against the Wellington harbour.
Well, we’d like to give you another option!
For two hours, in our state-of-the-art digital studio, your group of 16 individuals, (or up to 32 playing in pairs), will be given the chance to experience the world of racing, and twitch-based multiplayer games. Time trials, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag…we have it all! Using Track Mania Valley, and the free UDK (Unreal Development Kit) our studio becomes transformed into an amazing, (and very safe) environment of high emotion and full-on energy. There will be laughing, there will be loud voices, there may even be tears of happiness and defeat!
- This is a chance to experience and better understand this exploding pass-time/e-sport, and while we have done this programme with many groups of varying ages over the past few years, we realise it may not be for everyone.
- There are futuristic weapons that fire a range of futuristic ammunition
- There is no ‘blood’, but there will be computer and player-controlled robots exploding, as well as computer-voiced-narration as typically heard in these types of multiplayer games. (Mild level of Animated violence.)
- (There is also a high chance of increased blood pressure.)
- $7.50 per student for Wellington Schools OR $10.00 for schools outside of Wellington
- Teachers and accompanying adults are admitted free
- We have a minimum session charge of $150.00 for all school group sessions
Note: Our prices for school groups are subsidised by Ministry of Education funding. Prices vary for non-school groups. If you are a non school group and you wish to make a booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry.