Brace yourselves for a ridiculously clever play in your local theatre! For one hour you’ll be transported to World War One and will follow a story of two young men; one a keen enlister, the other a conscientious objector.
As suitcases transform to trenches, and a dusty collection of coats becomes a map of Europe, their stories collide on Flanders fields. Through energetic songs and moments of Pythonesque vaudeville, this high energy ensemble beautifully shares unforgettable stories. Prepare to embark on a journey to explore the truth behind a different time and place.
- Cost – $9 per person. One adult free with every 10 paying students
- Duration – 50 minutes
- Questions? – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clarence Street Theatre / Hamilton / Tuesday 15 August, 10am & 11.30am
- War Memorial Theatre / Gisborne / Friday 18 August, 10am
- Forum North / Whangarei / Tuesday 22 August, 10am
- TSB Showplace, Theatre Royal / New Plymouth / Friday 25 August (part of Taranaki Arts Festival)
- Hannah Playhouse / Wellington / Wednesday 13 & Friday 15 September, 10am & 11.30am
- Civic Theatre / Invercargill / Thursday 31 August, 6pm (Family Show) Book through ticketdirect.com
- Fortune Theatre / Dunedin / Monday 4 – Tuesday 5 September, 10am
- YMCA Papa Hou / Christchurch / Friday 8 September, 10am, 11.30am & 1.15pm (part of Christchurch Arts Festival)