How to Book
- Public Performance:
Online - NEW! Live online booking - book a show with credit card details. $3 booking fee per booking.
Phone - 04 913 3740 We accept both Visa and Mastercard. Once your tickets have been paid for we can post them out to you for just $1 postage, or hold them at our Prepaid Ticket desk. Tickets must be paid for 30mins before the show starts, otherwise they will go back on sale.
More details about Capital E National Arts Festival booking here
- Public Workshop: To book a public workshops (eg, Holiday Workshop) please download and complete the booking form then fax to 04 913 3735. (Please note 'Terms & Conditions' of enrolment).
- School or Early Childhood Centre bookings: please complete the relevant online booking forms below.
School / ECC Booking Forms:
- OnTV Studio
- SoundHouse™ New Zealand
- Seasons 2013 National Tour
- IVY Saviour of the Dinosaurs Wellington education season
- Sky Dancer 2013 National Tour venue booking details
If you are unable to attend on the date you have booked/paid then we are happy to transfer your tickets to another performance time. If you are unable to transfer to another show and do require a refund, please note there is a 15% administration fee. It can take up to 14 days to process refunds, which are sent out by cheque.
If you have a complimentary voucher please quote the voucher number when making your booking, and bring your voucher with you when picking up your tickets.